MY DREAM HOUSE





Everyone has a dream for His/her dream house but sometimes this dream is only a dream but for some people this dream becomes reality. Today I am writing about my dream house .How was my dream house? What about my room? , Dining room, kitchen, my study table etc.

I thought too much about my dream house. First I want to fulfill my dream from my own hard work and money. I want to set up my own designs as interior of my house. My room should like a doll house. Everything should be of perfect colors in my house. I don’t want a big house; I want a small but sufficient space in my house. My dream house should be a farm house where I can go with my family and friends for just enjoying and make us feel free from all troubles of our life. There should be a pool in my house. My house should be between hills and in cool area. It should be a photograph wall in my house where I post all my favorite pictures of every special person of my life. There should be a personal room in my house where I keep all my childish things from which I can enjoy my childhood again and no one will be there to disturb me and saying what is this and what are you doing. When I want to spend my own time , when I want to live alone , I can go there and live happily with myself.
.File:Dream-House.jpg - Wikipedia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A untold lovestory

Financial Considerations to Understand as a Student