Friendship Vs Dating: What’s Better?


Women looking for men, Women seeking men, 100 Freedating Sites, Relationship Books for Couples, Dateclub, Long Distance Relationship.




Friendship and dating, both have their own importance in life but in my opinion friendship is better than dating because in friendship you can say whatever you want, there will be no restrictions in friendship. You can friendship with anyone whom you can trust. Friends are always real; there will be no fake things in friendship.
There are lots of dating sites in today’s era where women are looking for men partner and men looking for women partner. Some of relations has made online on these dating sites and also fixed without meeting and they talk on social networking sites and after a long time it can be identified that most of them are fake or in any other relationship.
I will not say that only dating is fake sometimes friends also deceive like telling big lies and hiding something and many more.
As I share my personal experience, I got fake friends and fake partners too in my life at a time but as I talk about my present I am happy with my best friend shrashti and my partner too because both of them are loyal to me and I spent a long duration of my life with them.
At last I want to say never judge a person according to fake person of your life that was in past. Live in present and try to trust and first try to identify correct person in your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A untold lovestory

Financial Considerations to Understand as a Student