Is Laughter Really The Best Medicine?





I think laughter is the best medicine because happiness helps us to forget all our bad moments. We can make us happy from different things and with different persons of our life but sometimes strangers make us more comfortable and happy. To find our happiness we can go for visiting and sometimes a morning walk with a free mind can make us happy. When we share our problems with someone then we also forget our problems. We can also make some good moments after bad one and make us happy. There is a friend or cousin in everyone’s life, who makes awesome jokes for just making us laugh and we forget everything with him/her.
As I share my personal experience then my laughter and happiness is in family functions where I forget all my problem and troubles of my life. When we are with our whole family who loves us and cares about us, we forget all our problems related to job, studies, relationship etc.
We all should have a person in our life, with whom we can share our problems and he/she should know how to make us laugh and solve our problem. He/she can be a best friend, husband/wife, parents, cousins etc.
At last I want to say.  First we should know that what is the problem exactly if we are not able to identify our own problem then how can we solve it.


Pacific Heart, Lung & Blood Institute - Laughter: the Best Medicine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A untold lovestory

Financial Considerations to Understand as a Student